Getting My court marriage in karachi To Work

News Discuss 
Four- In the case of one's or your partner’s second marriage, you need to post the Divorce or Loss of life Certificate of the ex-wife or husband. A authorization letter from the Union Council is required for the 2nd marriage In the event the groom’s 1st spouse exists in groom’s https://jimr726ajn9.bmswiki.com/user


    No HTML

    HTML is disabled

Who Upvoted this Story